HYBRID EVENT April 23rd, 2022
The program aims towards:
- Capacitating women in Technology and Future of work
- Enacting change and disruptive innovation through Diversity and Inclusion, Digital Equity
- Enabling more women leaders in the Indian work industry
- Creating more job opportunities for women in workforce, hence reducing gender parity in the GDP of Indian economy
Who should attend?
- Women founders & Co-founders
- Aspiring and Budding Women in Technology
- All Stakeholders promoting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the workplace
- Directors, Managers and Consultants working in Future of Technology for women
- Corporate Learning & Development leaders
- Businesses interested in attracting talents and exponentially growing organization’s equity
SUMMIT & AWARDS 2022
Capturing Women through
Digital Equity, Future of Work
and D&I into the Tech Workplace
IWIL India in partnership with TechSupergirl plans to unite changemakers and thought leaders everywhere via this highly innovative and disruptive program towards advancing women’s digital and leadership skills and amplifying women’s voices to accelerate change.
CEO & Co-founder
Dr. Sangita Reddy
Joint MD – Apollo Hospitals Enterprise
Chetna Gala Sinha
Mann Deshi Foundation
CEO & founder
The Moms Co.
Head of APJC- Global Employer Brand(AWS)
India & South Asia(AWS)
Our 2021 Partners
Get ready to join the Brigade!
Saturday, 26th MARCH 2022
10:30 AM – 10:40 AM
10:40 AM – 11:40 AM
PANEL DISCUSSION 1
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
PANEL DISCUSSION 2
2:40 PM – 3:15 PM
3:45 PM – 5:15 PM
TECHVERSIFY AWARDS 2022
Empowerment comes as more and more women
become creators of their own digital future.
We as a community encourage development experts, technology leaders,
philanthropists, and policy-makers to partner with women from all over India and
help them rise to Success.
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN !
IWIL India provides a host of cultural, economic, social, and infrastructural platforms that will help women access the empowerment potential and bridge the gender gap.
“A greater diversity in the workforce results in greater profitability and value creation.”
Take the first step toward your Registration
Register to Attend
- Rountable Discussion
- Opportunities to meet mentors
- One-on-one Interaction with Investors
Nominate for Awards
- Rountable Discussion with mentors and industry stalwarts.
- Award Winning Opportunties
- All Inclusive of 1499/-
Why this Program?
Because Women are capable of Transforming the World.
Keeping in mind the Diversity, Inclusion & Digital Equity Goals, We focus on Improving Digital Access, Tech enablement, Capacitation and Digital Empowerment.
A must-attend meet for all D&I Stakeholders
- Recharge your motivation, capacitate and develop real-time action plans to push innovation around your future of work in tech strategies, and bring around the real change needed.
- Learn about how to proactively counter the impact of pandemic on individuals/women in the professional world.
- Build allies to achieve meaningful work progress.
- Opportunity to learn from industry-centric case-studies of D&I initiatives with its impact.
- Get a chance to network beyond business with wider influence, and become a part of India’s biggest community: TechSupergirl Club.
- Get deep insights from mentors on Diversity and Inclusion, Digital Equity and Future of Work.
SAVE THE DATE March 26th, 2022
Indian Women Institutional League (IWIL India) is a pioneer in sustainable development answering the UN Sustainable Development Goals’ call on Digital Equity and inclusion and women Digital Literacy by 2030.